Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ring Ring Ring Ring....

BANANA PHONE!!!

If he wasn't such an inspiration for children I would be cursing Raffi right now!

Paul and I have had kid's songs stuck our heads for the past two days. I'm currently doing reaserach for my open classes next month (the classes when the mom's sit in and watch). Jenny has requested that I do a "skit" for quality class (the one with Gilbert in it)... yeah right. But what the boss says goes, so I will try. I think I'm going to do a "down by the bay" thing... I'll keep you posted.

I also had to find a song for the birthday party. One of my kids has a birthday in October which means my class has to perform a song at the birthday party. After listening to many kid's songs I went with "You've Got a Friend in Me" from Toy Story. It's not easy finding a song that hasn't been done in the last year or so.

Things are pretty good with us. I'm still sick, so I'm going to head to the doctor's today for more drugs. I just can't seem to kick this cough and since we're leaving for Vietnam in less then five days I really want to get rid of it.

That's about it from us. We will try and write before we leave for Vietnam! And if you've never listened to Raffi's Banana Phone song, you've got to... it's fantastic!! (insert sarcasim here)

....

Click here to listen to Banana Phone (scroll down...)
http://www.amazon.com/Bananaphone-Raffi/dp/B0000003HW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home